August 5, 2020
Dear Valued Customers,
I hope you and your families are staying safe and heeding all recommended COVID-19 precautions. Your safety is our top priority!
During this time of uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Ejay Filtration’s top concern is the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and our community.
Presently, Ejay Filtration has had to adjust our schedules and or workforce as noted below.
Effective immediately, the following adjustments to our normal business activities have been implemented regarding travel and on-site visits:
- Temporarily suspending customer and supplier visits to Ejay Filtration
- Temporarily suspending Ejay Filtration’s visits to all customers and suppliers
- Any emergencies that require on-site visits will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- Business activities and manufacturing operations have been reduced to Monday thru Thursday hours 7:00 am- 3:30 pm. We will not be shipping any product nor receiving any items on Fridays or after 3:30 pm Monday thru Thursday.
- Due to the reduction/move outs of orders, Ejay has had to reduce our workforce by 20%.
- In the event our operations are impacted further by COVID-19 exposure, we will notify all Customers immediately and advise of any mitigating actions that will be taken
- We are communicating this message to you our customers and will do so for future notifications of any potential impact on your deliveries
As this public health crisis remains to be very fluid and changing daily, we will continue to be diligent and adjust our continuity plans as needed.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Ejay Filtration Inc.